Workshops - Listening To Your Business
Dec 5, 2013
You are invited to a Broward County Listening to Your Business™ Workshop
What do I want from my business? How do I get it?
The day-to-day responsibilities of running your own business leave little time to focus on long-term vision, goals, and strategies. Find time in your schedule to spend it with Listening to Your Business™, a half-day workshop from FastTrac.
Created for entrepreneurs just like you, Listening to Your Business™ makes the most of the knowledge you have about your business—and the limited time you have to make it better.
Become Your Own Business Consultant
No one knows your business better than you. Listening to Your Business™ gives you the tools you need to take a closer look at where your business is today, what you want it to look like in three years, and the steps to get there.
Listening to Your Business™ provides you with the opportunity to:
- Examine your business today, including its strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities;
- Visualize your business three years from now;
- Formulate an internal planning process to establish interim goals and strategies;
- Identify resources to assist you in reaching your business goals; and
- Examine and respond to challenges and transitions.
No Longer Accepting Applications.