FastTrac® NewVenture™ - For aspiring and early stage entrepreneurs
Apr 27 — Aug 10, 2017
An Exciting Opportunity for Broward County Aspiring and Early Stage Entrepreneurs
Owning your business is the American dream. Building it to withstand the test of time requires a unique set of tools. That's where the Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development FastTrac NewVenture program will help entrepreneurs:
- Identify Market Needs
- Understand Business Fundamentals
- Explore Risk and Success Factors
- Network with Entrepreneurship Professionals
- Access Business, Financial and Human Resources
- Build a Business Plan
Who should apply for FastTrac NewVenture?
- Broward County aspiring entrepreneurs
- Broward County based early stage small business owners
- Access to a computer to complete assignments
- Time Commitment to attend all sessions and complete prep work
Broward County's FastTrac NewVenture is a competitive application process and limited to 15 participants. It is important that applicants submit thorough descriptions and responses to questions in order to strengthen their applications and improve their chance of acceptance.
Upon completion of the 10-week NewVenture course, all participants will receive a bonus prize. Business plans prepared by each participant will be evaluated at the end of the course. Seed money may be distributed to the top three business plans.
NewVenture Application Period
Application Submission Deadline
Notification of Acceptance Begins
- April 27
- May 4, 11, 25
- June 1, 8, 15, 29
- July 13, 20
- August 10 – Business Plan Competition and Graduation Day
- All Modules will be from 6 to 9 PM
- Innovation Hub @ Broward College
Click "Learn More" to Apply for NewVenture
No Longer Accepting Applications.